It’s a slow ad week, but Sara from Saving for Someday has found a few deals for you! This week all coupons up to $1.00 will be worth $1.00! Don’t forget to check your local ad to be sure these items are in your area as well. Safeway ads are generally the same for all affiliates (Carrs, Dominick’s, Genuardi’s, Pavilions, Randalls, Safeway, Tom Thumb, & Vons).
Safeway Grocery Deals, Week of 4/14-4/20
- Buy 5 participating items (**) and save $5 instantly. Limit 20 items per transaction (4 rewards). Discount is essentially $1 per item. Price shown assumes you have purchased in quantities of 5 to save $5 on your order.
- Kelloggs Pop Tarts**, $1.00 after $1.25/3 RP 03/28
- Kelloggs Fruit Loops Cereal**, 12.2oz, $1.50 after $1/2 RP 03/07
- General Mills Cheerios**, 14oz, $1.50 after $1/2 SS 03/07
- Strawberries, 4lb, $3.99 ea
- Rice A Roni, 4-7.2oz, $0.99 ea; $.66 after $1/3 RP 01/03
- Tilapia Fillets, $2.99/lb
- Russet Potatoes, Extra Large, $0.33/lb
- Pears (Red or D’Anjou), $0.99/lb
- Navel Oranges, $0.33/lb
- Hass Avocados, $0.88
- Chicken Leg Quarters, $0.69/lb
Leave a Reply