Let’s make Friday the 13th your lucky day! There are a lot of great freebies right now, and I’m sharing a few of my favorites. I also have a fun opportunity for you—I’m making today Free Plug Friday! This is your one and only chance to plug your site, Etsy store, home-based business or a favorite post. (Please note: I will be moderating to be sure spam is under control.) Be sure to share your information in the Mr. Linky or comments below so we can check it out.
- Free Boogie Wipes to the first 100 people to submit photos or videos of their snot-faced kids
- Free Custom Tote Bag: Shannon at For the Mommas has all the details!
- Mike’s Express Car Wash: Free Tire Shine pass for Facebook fans
- Crayola Create-Your-Own Coloring Pages: Use code PRT77F3S for a 1-day pass plus enter to win a gift pack with 6 months of access!
- Free Flys: Join now to get free samples from top name brands! Cheap is good, but FREE is better! Click Here
- Sign up to get your free sample of Kotex® Products. Click Here
- JLo Fragrance sample: Experience My Glow
- Dove Heat Defense or Intense Damage: Free shampoo sample
- Paula Dean’s Holiday Hosting Guide
- Amazon mp3 Download
- Free eBook of Thanksgiving Crafts Click Here
- Thanksgiving Recipe e-book Click Here
- Uprinting Rolled Canvas Print giveaway from Katie at Frugal Femina
- 3 awesome giveaways from Shannon at For the Mommas (including $100 Target gift card!)
- Regifting Contest all this week at Madame Deals
- Weekly Giveaways right here at Inexpensively!
And now, it’s time for Free Plug Friday!
We have been sharing a variety of ways to get things for free. Each Friday, we will share the best of the current offers. This list includes the most valuable online freebies each week, but are not necessarily product recommendations. If you are looking for specific product suggestions, please see our recommendations or the Inexpensively Store.
Leave a Reply