In today’s edition, I’m going to share a few of my favorite money-saving links. This is my go to list of favorites when I want to save a little extra cash.
- Discounted Newspapers: Get your Sunday newspaper (and coupons!) delivered for up to 50% off
- EBates: Cash back, rebates and discounts when you use their shopping portal (this is free money, people!)
- Coupons.com: Printable coupons for use at the grocery store (we use these in our grocery deals lists)
- CoolSavings: Printable coupons, free samples and online coupon codes (watch out for their “free offers” though as many are really a trial requiring a credit card)
- Red Plum: More printable coupons for use at the store (these are exclusive from Red Plum and completely different from most of what you will find online).
- Retail Me Not: This is a huge database of online coupon codes. If you are shopping online, be sure to search here first! (You can also often use a coupon code even when you are shopping through the EBates program listed above.)
- Sunday Coupon Preview: We add the weekly coupon inserts to our coupon database on the weekends, but this site will give you a sneak peek so you’ll know when the coupons are good enough to buy extra copies of the Sunday paper.
We regularly share with you deals, coupons and free offers. Each Monday, we will share the best of what’s out there. This list includes the most valuable offers and coupons each week, but are not necessarily product recommendations. If you are looking for specific recommendations, please see our product suggestions or the Inexpensively Store.
Leave a Reply