Oh, the freebies—they are never ending! There is truly always a way to get something for nothing. I’ve rounded up an eclectic mix of offers for you today. This week’s installment of Freebie Friday is a mixed bag of coupons (printed, online codes and more finds!) plus samples and free stuff sites so you can find even more freebies every day!
- JCPenney: $10 off $10 (you’ll still pay shipping) with coupon code GET4BTS (plus, get 5% back when you shop through Ebates)
- eMusic: 25 FREE Music Downloads (check out our review)
- Emergen-C: Free samples (click the yellow bubble on the top right)
- M&M/Mars Free Chocolate Friday: This has a limit of 4, but if you aren’t there yet the offer is still available!
- Venom: Print a coupon for a free bottle (when you buy 1) of Venom energy drink. (Use this week with the sale at CVS.)
- Be Free For Me: Coupons, samples and advice for an allergy free life
- WomenFreebies.com: A free stuff site dedicate to women.
- Edge Shave gel: free coupon in Men’s Health magazine (Saving in Akron has details)
We have been sharing a variety of ways to get things for free. Each Friday, we will share the best of the current offers. This list includes the most valuable online freebies each week, but are not necessarily product recommendations. If you are looking for specific product suggestions, please see our recommendations or the Inexpensively Store.