Today, on CNN Tech, an article on group buying websites showcased the high tech side of frugality. Saving money can be simple & low tech as a board game date night or as complex as selling your iPhone online to upgrade to the latest version.
At Inexpensively, we share tips every day to help you lower your budget without lowering your standards. Here are a few of our favorite high tech ways to save:
- Groupon: Collective Buying Power: A guest post by the fabulous Moosh in Indy with her take on Groupons
- How To Organize Your Budget with Free Online Tools: A guest post by Ann Smarty featuring great tips for online budgeting
- How ING Direct Helps You Budget & Prevent Identity Theft: A guest post by Eventual Millionaire showcasing her use of ING Direct
- How To Save Money on Twitter (Without Ever Sending a Tweet): Not into Twitter? It can still save you money!
- Introducing Target Mobile Web Coupons: Find out how to use your cell phone to save big at Target.
If you’re looking for more ways to live your life inexpensively, check back daily for our tips, tricks & deals. Each week, our team provides:
- Money Saving Tips
- Hot Deals
- Weekly Grocery Lists
- Coupon Database
- Online Coupon Codes
- Printable Coupons
Be sure to connect with us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter for updates, tips & deals.
[…] buys. Be sure to subscribe so you won't miss a thing! Do you Groupon? Group coupons have become a hot topic lately and an awesome source for finding new local businesses & deals. But, today’s deal […]