Earlier this week, I won a free box of Nature’s Valley. It is so exciting to get something completely free—no strings attached—even when it is so simple. That’s why we enjoy sharing them with you every Friday, and there are some really fun freebies right now!
- Beech Nut Next Steps starter kit: Get a coupon for 4 free jars of baby food when you register for their e-newsletter.
- Home Depot Do-It-Herself Workshop – A free workshop that shows women how to transform their outdoors. Plus, get a coupon for your next purchase when register for a class.
- Curel: Get a free sample of Curél Itch Defense™ skin balancing Moisture Lotion for Dry Itchy Skin.
- Smithsonian Museum Day: Free admission on September 26th with printable coupon at participating Smithsonian affiliates around the country. Find a location near you and plan a free family day!
- Shop 4 Freebies—get free samples daily. Updated with a complete new list of Free Stuff every 24 hours. Get yours Now! Click Here
- Veggie Tales: Get a free song and video download from Big Idea.
- VocalPoint: Get a free sample of Secret Clinical Strength if you are a Vocalpoint member. It is free to join and provides opportunities for free samples, trial offers and gives you the chance to sound off on your favorites.
- Yoga Month: September is National Yoga Month. Enjoy a free week of yoga at a participating studio with your Yoga Month card.
We have been sharing a variety of ways to get things for free. Each Friday, we will share the best of the current offers. This list includes the most valuable online freebies each week, but are not necessarily product recommendations. If you are looking for specific product suggestions, please see our recommendations or the Inexpensively Store.