I think Redbox is pretty much the best thing since sliced bread—at only $1/night, it’s just such a good deal! Plus, I love their regular coupon codes and frequently earn even more at the grocery store. I need to keep better track of the grocery Redbox rewards because it’s so nice to pickup a free movie on the weekends (plus, it makes a nice bribe for the girls to finish their chores early in the week!).
Now, Redbox is giving away even more free movies. Through St. Patrick’s Day, you have the chance to earn unlimited one-night rentals through the Lucky to Have Friends Like You campaign. This refer-a-friend promotion is designed to build awareness of their online reservations—which is kinda cool. Yet, I always forget. And am incredibly disappointed if the movie I want is out of stock.
When you reserve online, it’s guaranteed to be waiting for you when you pick it up. Pretty easy—and you get a free credit after you use it for the first time. Plus, you can earn free credits when you refer a friend through the Lucky to Have Friends Like You special! Here’s How it Works:
- Sign-up at www.redbox.com/luckyus
- Redbox will email you a unique web address
- Every time someone reserves a movie online through your unique web address, you’ll receive a credit for a free one-night DVD rental
- If it is their first time reserving online, they’ll also receive a credit for a free one night rental
- Spread the luck! Email it, post it to Facebook, Tweet about it
I am participating in a paid campaign, through Global Influence, to share the details of Redbox’s Lucky to Have Friends Like You promotion, but all opinions are 100% mine.