My nephews are a bit older than my kids and they always get a kick out of the menu! They try to guess what the food will actually be. Plus, it is nice to know that their bellies are full with a hearty meal before the sugar takes over!
Here are some examples:
- Witches Fingers with Blood Sauce (Mozzarella sticks and Marinara sauce)
- Mummy Dogs (Hot dogs or Lil’smokies wrapped in crescent rolls)
- Snakes & Eyeballs (Spaghetti & Meatballs)
- Bone Breadsticks (Take Pillsbury breadstick dough, tie a knot in the end, bake)
- Eyeball Jelly (Jell-o Jigglers)
- Witches Brew (Punch w/ gummy worms frozen inside of the ice cubes)
For other ideas, Family Fun has a whole list of Halloween themed recipes.