The Countdown to Christmas is on—16 days until Christmas.
Have you ever looked at the price of candy bouquets in a store? They are $12-20 each!
These can be made for a lot less, especially since most of the needed supplies are available at your local dollar store—or your junk drawer.
Project shopping list:
- Sucker Sticks or Bamboo Skewers ($2.99)
- Floral Foam ($1 Store item)
- Vase ($1 Store item)
- Tissue Paper ($1 Store item)
- Packing Tape ($1 Store item)
- Candy bars ($2 or less)
Estimated Cost: $5 each
- Tape a sucker stick the back of around 10 pieces of candy. You can use full size bars or miniatures.
- Cut a small piece of floral foam to fit into it.
- Insert your sucker sticks into the foam.
- Line a vase with tissue paper.
- Fit the candy bouquet into your vase or dish.
I was actually able to create mine from supplies I already had on hand. I had sticks leftover from last year’s candy attempt. I used a styrofoam ball instead of floral foam, since I already had it on hand. The only purchase would be something to display it in.
A vase or mug will be perfect—it all depends on the look you want and your budget.