The grocery best buy lists are compiled each week by our network contributors. They create lists by matching current coupons to the store ads. The lists are uploaded on the day of the store’s ad change, which varies by region. Generally speaking, the sale items will be similar at all of a store’s locations. However, prices may vary by region. Your newspaper may also have different coupons and values, but our lists can provide a guide for shopping all across the country. As our network grows, we will add additional stores and regions to our list of weekly best buys.
The following update schedule is subject to change based on each individual store:
- Sunday/Monday: Coupon Database, CVS, Kroger and Giant Food PA (To allow our team to spend weekends with their family, some lists will be posted on Monday while the store ad is released on Sunday.)
- Wednesday: Harris Teeter, Von’s, Save Mart
- Thursday: Meijer, Kroger and Marsh
- Friday: Giant Food
- Note: Due to the time difference between the east and west coast, some California lists are posted on the next business day
Our Ways to Save articles are posted regularly and generally observe the following daily schedule:
- Monday Mashup: Each week, we will post a round-up of the best deals, coupons and offers available.
- Money Saving Monday: Join us every Monday to share your own frugal tips on the selected topic.
- Tried-It Tuesday: Inexpensively provides tips, tricks and tools of the trade to save time and money at home. We’ll introduce you to products and services that we find helpful for our own families.
- Ways to Save Wednesday: Inexpensively is about more than just saving money on your grocery bills. It’s about shopping smarter. From dining to entertainment, our network contributors share numerous tips for cutting costs all over the board.
- Thankful Thursday: We highlight a different charity, partner or sponsor every Thursday.
- Freebie Friday: The weekly free stuff round-up is one of our most popular series. We provide links to the hottest freebies on the web.
To allow the Inexpensively team to celebrate with their families, there will be no updating on holidays. All lists will be updated two business days following the holiday. There will be no pharmacy lists on holiday weeks as the deals typically expires just a few days later. We observe the following holidays and extended weekends:
- New Year’s Day
- Spring Break (typically the first full week in April)
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Fall Break (mid-October)
- Team Member birthdays (I know that’s a silly one, but we do not expect our contributors to work on their own birthdays!)