I love Fall! I love everything about it—the food, the weather, the colors, the food, the football, the festivals. Did I mention the food? It’s time for another frugal chat with KidGrade—and we are, of course, talking all things fall!. If you love fall, but hate spending money, join us on Monday, October 10th at 9pm to share your favorite frugal tips for fall food, fun and more!
You’ll find ideas from Team Inexpensively, the best tips for Halloween, fall cooking, family fun and new friends to connect with even after the event. Plus, we’ll have prizes from some of our sponsors & partners. Chat with us on Monday, October 10th 9-10pm EST and enter for a chance to win prizes for the fall season!
When: Monday, October 10th 9-10pm ET
Hashtag: #inexpensively (Follow the hashtag, KidGrade and us on TweetGrid.)
$50 Visa gift card for you to buy holiday decorations, Halloween costumes or take your family out for some fall fun!
Enter to Win
To enter for your chance to win the prizes, leave a comment for each for your entry to count—winners will be drawn during the chat from the comments, using And the Winner Is…!):
- RSVP, then comment below (all winners will be drawn from the comments by the And the Winner Is… plugin)
- Create a profile on KidGrade
- Signup for the KidGrade newsletter
- Follow @Inexpensively on Twitter
- Follow @KidGrade on Twitter
- Like Inexpensively on Facebook
- Like KidGrade on Facebook
- Subscribe to Inexpensively by email or RSS
- Follow our panelists: @JustHeather
- Tweet about this chat: Join @Inexpensively and @KidGrade tonight for a fun chat on a frugal fall! http://bit.ly/oRpqWK #inexpensively
Prizes will be awarded to Twitter party participants only. You must RSVP and join the discussion on Monday to win the grand prize. Additional prizes will be awarded to participants during the event. I have been compensated for hosting this event, but all opinions are 100% mine.