Surprisingly, few restaurants are offering specials tonight. In fact, some Mexican restaurants are actually canceling their usual Tuesday specials for Cinco de Mayo. They are planning on you showing up anyway, but let’s outsmart them!
Check with owner-operated bars & grills for specials, too. They are much more likely to have plans to draw your business. We have found a few deals to help you choose your restaurant destination, but (as always) check your location for specific details and participation before you go:
- On the Border: $4.25 Margaritas and $1 drafts
- Qdoba: 5-cent chips & dip with drink purchase & 50-cent beer with entree purchase
- Restaurant.com: Print certificates for your local selections and save 60% off with coupon code GIFT.
- TGI Friday’s: 5-cent appetizers with drink purchase (available at the bar only 4-7pm)
- Yellow Cab: Some Yellow Cab companies are offering free rides home tonight.
If you know of additional offers, please tell us on Facebook. We’ll update this post if additional specials come our way.