I’m thrilled to have a new list of personal finance blogs to find even more awesome ways to save for our readers. Here are my favorite articles this week from Team Inexpensively & my new Yakezie friends:
- Extreme Couponing: Do Some People Go Too Far? Rainy Day Saver has an interesting post on the stockpiling vs. hoarding! I was actually considering writing a similar post after watching a story on ABC News last week. Check it out, read the comments and add your own thoughts!
- Running a Successful Yard Sale: This is the last in a 3 part series on Madame Deals. Every summer, I say I’m not doing another yard sale. Every spring, when we’re decluttering, I start planning the next one! I’m hoping these tips will help make it our most successful one yet.
- Balancing a Checkbook: Chad at Conquering PF walks you through, step by step, to help with balancing checkbook. This is a job I’ve turned over to the hubby since I have such trouble with it myself! I hope his tips can help some of you as well.
- Things Learned While Unemployed: After months of unemployment, Corrin from Broke as a Spoke has found a job—yay! She’s sharing her insights on life with no money. Stop by and wish her luck with her new endeavor!
- Why You Don’t Need to Take Advantage of the Expiring Housing Credit: Personal Finance Ninja has an interesting perspective on the housing credit—and why you don’t need it! If you’ve been stressing over finding a house on time, or disappointed that you’d be missing out, Mike should ease your mind a little bit.
- Thrifty Spring Cleaning: Shelly’s tips will help get your home spruced up for spring, without spending a fortune. In fact, combine her decluttering tips with Renae’s yard sale tips, and you could actually make a little extra cash!
Woot – great posts! Thanks for including mine!