It’s time for another frugal chat with KidGrade—and this time, we’re talking back to school. Join us on July 25th to share your favorite tips for finding back to school bargains—supplies, clothes, lunch ideas…we’re going to need it all soon!
You’ll find ideas from Team Inexpensively, the best tips for back to school necessities on a shoestring and new friends to connect with even after the event. Plus, we’ll have prizes from some of our sponsors & partners. Chat with us on July 25th 9-10pm EST and enter for a chance to win prizes for the new school year!
- $50 Target gift card
- $25 VISA gift card
- Easy Lunchboxes—my favorite tool for packing a school lunch that’s healthy & frugal!
@sdenise—you can find ideas for your Shopper Strategy from this mom of multiples (and creator of my beloved Coupon Clutch)
@Coupon Teacher—Shelly blogs at Coupon Teacher and will bring tips from a teacher’s perspective!
Enter to Win
To enter for your chance to win the prizes, leave a comment for each for your entry to count—winners will be drawn from the comments, using And the Winner Is…!):
- RSVP, then comment below (all winners will be drawn from the comments by the And the Winner Is… plugin)
- Follow @Inexpensively on Twitter
- Follow @KidGrade on Twitter
- Like Inexpensively on Facebook
- Like KidGrade on Facebook
- Like Easy Lunchboxes on Facebook
- Create a profile on KidGrade
- Signup for the KidGrade newsletter
- Subscribe to Inexpensively by email or RSS
- Follow our panelists: @JustHeathersdenise—you can find ideas for your Shopper Strategy, @Coupon Teacher
Prizes will be awarded to Twitter party participants only. You must RSVP and join the discussion on Monday to win the grand prize. Additional prizes will be awarded to participants during the event. I have been compensated for hosting this event, but all opinions are 100% mine.