My weekend wrap-up doesn’t exactly have a theme. Sorry! My life has been crazy lately. I just wanted to share with you some of the great articles my blogging friends have written lately! These are my favorites from the past couple of weeks!
- I loved Sara’s article about wants vs. needs. This time of year, we tend to lose sight of what is really important to us.
- Modesty. What does that mean to you? Find out what it means to Saidah by reading her post on the topic.
- Read Amee’s post about coats and hosting a clothing swap….great ideas!
- Dian has a great round-up of holiday deals on gift cards.
- I enjoyed reading Toni’s ideas and flair for using up all that Halloween candy!
- And just to throw a fun one in there….I am entering Apryl’s giveaway for these delectable desserts….
Of course, the reasons for my busy days are preparing for Thanksgiving and Black Friday Deals!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday and Happy Shopping!