We need a little of this, buy a little of that and before we know it our pantry is overflowing and our budget is out of control. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Hair conditioner works great as shaving cream on legs.
- Hairspray is the best thing out there for removing ink stains on clothing!
- An extra toothbrush is also helpful in the laundry—just use the bristles to scrub stains.
- Cake mix is not just for cakes & cupcake. You can make cookies, bars and more. In fact, there are entire cookbooks and websites devoted to cake mix recipes.
- Vinegar can do more than dye eggs! It is a natural, safe cleaner. Check out www.vinegartips.com for hundreds of ideas all over the house.
With a little creative thinking, we can buy less and save money on things we use every day!