One of the best resources that has allowed us to explore our new city is the Austin Go Local Card.
For $10, the Go Local Card offers great discounts on dining, shopping and attractions and is a fantastic way to support local businesses. The card can be purchased online or at any participating business and can be used immediately. Our card paid for itself the first day!
Any time we’re looking for something new to do or somewhere new to eat, we take a look at where our card is accepted. There are dozens of business that accept the Go Local card in Austin, but here are a few of my favorites:
- Alama Drafthouse Cinema – 10% off food & beverage
- Austin Canoe & Kayak – 10% off rentals
- Austin Museum of Art – 2 for 1 admission
- Hey Cupcake! – 10% Off
- Jo’s Coffee – 10% off
- Kerbey Lane Cafe – 10% off
- Torchy’s Tacos – 10% off
- Book People – FREE tea or coffee with purchase
- Toy Joy – 10% off and FREE vegan soft-serve ice cream
Follow @GoLocalAustin for updates on participating businesses!