Having just moved into a new house right before Thanksgiving I have been thinking of my neighbors often and need to go over and introduce myself. Here are five ways you can give to your neighbors inexpensively during the Holidays whether you know them or not:
1. Bring over some baked goods.
2. Shovel their driveway after you shovel your own.
3. Leave a card or handwritten note for them.
4. Invite them over for dinner.
5. Pick up their newspaper from the end of the drive and put it on their porch.
What ideas do you have?