Today’s installment of Monday Mashup features menu planning ideas from around around the web. Planning a menu each week is a great way to keep your grocery budget under control. Menu planning provides the opportunity to stick to a grocery list, choose frugal recipes and avoid the high cost of dining out.
Menu ideas from the Inexpensively network:
- Menu Plan Monday by Shannon For the Mommas
- Sunday Recipe Sampler by Lisa at Savings with Sadie
- Homemade Bread—part of The Sassy Saver Food Storage Friday series
- Menu Plan Monday by Katie at Frugal Femina
More from around the web:
- Month Long Menu Plan from our friend Joanna
- One Month with Your Slow Cooker at Mom Advice
- Menu Plan Monday at Stretching a Buck
We regularly share with you deals, coupons and free offers. Each Monday, we will share the best of what’s out there. There are so many great rebate offers right now, we wanted to put them all in one place. This list includes the most valuable offers and coupons each week, but are not necessarily product recommendations. If you are looking for specific recommendations, please see our product suggestions or the Inexpensively Store.