In the 12 days leading up to Christmas, more than a dozen attractions and businesses offer free admission and other bonuses. This is an annual event in the Indianapolis area, and kicks off on Sunday!
- Sunday, December 13: Music & Lights in Indy (Circle of Lights & free downtown concerts)
- Monday, December 14: Rhythm Discover Center
- Tuesday, December 15: Indy Wine Trail & downtown restaurants (free wine tastings & free dessert with entree purchase)
- Wednesday, December 16: Historical Homes (including James Whitcomb Riley—I’m dying to check it out but we are once again busy on this year’s free day!)
- Thursday, December 17: Indianapolis Museum of Art (which is cheating because it is always free but they’re including the Winter Solstice event!)
- Friday, December 18: NCAA Hall of Champions
- Saturday, December 19: Conner Prairie, Indiana Medical History Museum (Love, love, love Conner Prairie, but I’ll be graduating from college that day!)
- Sunday, December 20: President Benjamin Harrison Home
- Monday, December 21: Indiana State Museum’s Celebration Crossing
- Tuesday, December 22: Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians & Western Art
- Wednesday, December 23: Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum
- Thursday, December 24: Indianapolis Children’s Museum (I always think this one is cheating too, since it’s free every Christmas Eve, but Jolly Days is still a great event!)
Our friends at Visit Indy have all the details. Check it out, and have a great holiday season!